Bugs and Work-arounds
From RiskScape Wiki
RiskScape - Version 1.0.3
- Losses disappear after unselecting them in the symbology tab (see workaround below)
- If you use multiple screens the Repository window will open on your main screen - this might be a different screen to the one you are using RiskScape on.
- Symbology for hazard layers is not functioning.
- Asset layers that are represented as vector line features (e.g. pipes and roads) can be previewed but not used in a scenario.
- Resource builder tool requires one or more "Name" fields to be completed before resource layers can be uploaded.
- Symbology is not functioning for Aggregated Results for "Recovery Time" and "Functional Downtime"
- RiskScape is currently unable to write KML files therefore, the option to export results to google earth is not functional.
Work around instructions:
1. Output each loss from the library again (if you do this separately for each loss they will stay as named layers on the layers tab)
To Do List
* Web Feature Services (WFS) has not been installed. * Editable type standards functionality has not been installed. * Vulnerability builder tool and repository has not been installed. * Extend the metadata fields for hazard, asset and aggregation layers. * Extend the metadata fields for vulnerability models. * layer builders should write the creation date. It won’t show in the repository, but the system will be able to determine whether a layer is newer or older