Collaborative Projects ToR Instructions
Collaborative Project Topics
Collaborative Projects - ToR
Instructions to open ToR in Word:
- Open MS Word on your computer/device
- Copy the URL for this page from the navigation/address bar
- Select File>Open>Computer>Browse [the Open File Dialog will appear]
- Into the File Name field paste the URL of this page
- Select "open"
- When the content is open in Word delete any un-needed fields/comments/content.
Terms of Reference – RiskScape Project
Use this to draft a Terms of Reference for your project. Instructions are provided in red and guideline word limits are provided. Remember that a ToR should be brief and cover What, Why, How, When and Who.
[Briefly outline the background and core purpose of the project. This should include a summary of the rationale; who will be involved and what the aims are]
[Outline who the audience of this project will be. For example a Masters thesis or PhD thesis or for a specific users of RiskScape]
[Outline any benefits that the project will provide]
[Outline the aims and objectives]
[Outline the methodology plan – as far as possible]
[Bullet point who will be involved and what will their role be]
[Bullet point the main milestones and timeframe for the work]
[Bullet point the main outputs e.g. report, dataset, framework.]
View ToR in word instructions
Contact the The RiskScape Support Team with any difficulties.